Church Road, Curdridge
£950,000 Guide Price
- Superb Detached Family Home Constructed in 2018 and available immediately
- Sought after Curdridge location
- Extensive private Rear Garden
- Attractive mix of contemporary and modern style
- Lounge with log burning stove
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a host of integrated appliances
- Master Bedroom with En Suite * Bedroom Two with En Suite
- Family Bathroom with further shower cubicle
- Detached Garage with amenities and large roof void
- Viewings most strongly recommended
An opportunity to acquire this superb four bedroom detached family home constructed in 2018 by Dorelbury Ltd. Positioned in the sought after village of Curdridge, this home has been thoughtfully planned & extreme attention to detail is apparent in the finish. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen/dining room with a modern kitchen area offering a host of integrated appliances & a log burning stove to the dining area, utility room, study, cloakroom. On the first floor are four bedrooms, two with en-suite & a further family bathroom. The mix of contemporary & traditional build make this a delightful family home. Benefits also include underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, gas fired central heating & double glazed windows. Externally the detached double garage is is of a insulated cavity construction and offers its own amenities & the trusses are arranged as such that a room may be added in the roof void or made habitable subject to the relevant consents being obtained. Double electric gates lead to the driveway offering parking for numerous vehicles & there is access to the extensive lawned rear garden & raised paved patio.
Curdridge is a small semi-rural village that is host to a variety of amenities including a popular traditional village green pub, Saxon church, acclaimed primary school and various leisure facilities. Excellent transport links are available via Botley Train Station, Southampton Airport and the M27 & M3 motorways. For the sailing enthusiast, there are a selection of marine and sailing facilities situated along the banks of the River Hamble.