This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
North Boarhunt, Wickham, Hampshire
£735,000 Offers Over
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Adaptable accommodation with dual stairways
- Lounge with log burner and separate dining room
- Study & Cloakroom
- Impressive Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- En suite and Two further Bath/Shower Rooms
- Extensive driveway and Double Garage with electric doors
- Well proportioned rear garden with decked and paved patio areas & Summer House
- UPVC double glazed windows and Oil Fired Central Heating
- EPC = D
An opportunity to acquire this exceptionally well presented four bedroom detached home positioned in this desirable non estate location in a private road. Benefiting from accommodation which offers a great sense of space the layout is as follows: entrance hall which leads to all principal reception room including Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining Room with doors onto the rear patio, Study, Kitchen/breakfast Room with integrated ovens, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and benefiting from underfloor heating there is also a stairway to the first floor, utility room, and ground floor cloakroom/wc. On the first floor are four generous sized bedrooms the master bedroom with an en suite and there are two family bathrooms. The unique character of this home is the dual stairway which leads from the hall and the other the kitchen. The accommodation may be arranged to accommodate dual living. Bedroom two also has an en suite and can be accessed along with bedroom three from the second stairway. Externally the pretty rear garden is laid to lawn and has a Summer House, there is a paved area to the rear and a side decked area which catches the evening sun. Internal inspections of this home are strongly recommended.