Winchester Road, Upham
- Three Bedroom Detached Character Cottage available for an initial 6 month term
- **Note landlords desire to sell Spring 2021 **
- Extended Ground Floor Accommodation Housing the Kitchen and Wet Room [plus additional bathroom ]
- Lounge in Excess of 25' in Length
- Driveway Parking for 1 vehicle
- Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes and lovely upstairs bathroom .
- Pretty Secluded Garden
- White goods included in kitchen including dish washer
- Available NOW. Dog considered . No cats .
- EPC EER: E
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking, an enclosed rear garden, and being situated on the corner of Sciviers Lane a picturesque setting overlooking open fields.
The cottage has been in the same family for over 100 years and was previously two smaller properties, it has been converted into one larger home and extended to the rear in the early 1990's to increase the downstairs living space.
Upham is located within close proximity to Bishops Waltham, Wickham and Hedge End which offer an array of different amenities and services. The larger towns of Fareham, Southampton and Winchester are all within a half hour drive of the properties location. There are good motorway links and mainline train stations all within the featured areas.
**UNFURNISHED - IT SHOULD BE NOTED THE LANDLORDS FORWARD DESIRE IS TO LIST TO SELL NEXT SPRING 2021**
Entrance Area/Study (12' 6'' x 8' 3'' (3.81m x 2.51m))
Kitchen (11' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.38m x 3.17m))
Dining Room (12' 8'' x 8' 3'' (3.86m x 2.51m))
Lounge (25' 8'' x 11' 0'' (7.82m x 3.35m))
Downstairs Shower Room (7' 5'' x 5' 6'' (2.26m x 1.68m))
Master Bedroom (12' 8'' x 11' 0'' (3.86m x 3.35m))
Bedroom Two (12' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.88m x 3.27m))
Bedroom Three (10' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.10m x 2.51m))
Bathroom (8' 3'' x 6' 2'' (2.51m x 1.88m))