- We were originally recommended in December 2019 by previous clients and Vanessa was invited to value the house and grounds by two sisters who had inherited the property when both their parents died in 2020.
- The house and land had been in the family since the 1920’s and has continued ever since to be used as a small holding.
- The location in Holly Hill Lane is an extremely sought after and prestigious location and Vanessa advised our clients there would be keen interest in the house.
- The 5 acre grounds are very impressive and the gardens are truly spectacular showcasing an orchard, camellias, hydrangeas, azaleas and specimen trees.
- Our clients wanted to leave the legacy of their parents and completely planted the vegetable garden in readiness for the sale.
- Taylor Hill and Bond suggested an Open Day and tender process for all interested buyers in order to generate the best price for our clients.
- We had 13 viewings and 3 bidders, 2 of which were cash buyers
- We all loved doing the viewings and happily took on the task of watering the greenhouses, vegetable garden and feeding the cats.
- The Open Day was a big success and we agreed the sale well over the guide price to a lovely family from London who fell in love with Sarisbury Court Gardens at first sight.
Sarisbury Court Gardens, Holly Hill Lane, Sarisbury Green, SO31 6AG
Price Guide £1,350,000