Friary Meadow, Titchfield
- 2 bedroom lower ground floor 1,000 sq ft apartment
- Sunny aspect terrace accessed off the living room with views toward the lake
- Integrated kitchen with appliances included and a spacious, elegant living room approx. 23’5” x 17’9”
- En-suite shower room and seperate bathroom
- Accessible by lift and close to Restaurant, cafe, bar, movie room
- CQC registered staff on site 24 hrs a day
PRICE REDUCTIONS ON SELECTED APARTMENTS ONLY
Apartment 49 was £470,000 now £450,000
A spacious 2 bedroom lower ground floor apartment which benefits from an open plan kitchen/dining/living room measuring 23' 5" x 17' 9"'; the kitchen area has a selection of wall and base units with Quartz worktop and upstand, there is a low level electric oven, induction hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine & dishwasher. There is a level access en-suite shower room and bathroom with raised hight WC, wash hand basin, shower over bath & fully tiled walls & floor.
Friary Meadow retirement village with it's landscaped gardens and beautiful views across mature countryside and lakes is the perfect location whether approaching retirement or already retired, you deserve to enjoy a fulfilling, worry-free life ahead. Downsizing to a smaller, traditional private residence maintains your independence, but can you really be sure it will serve your needs in years to come. There are no high-rise apartments here, but a selection of 86 homes at lower ground, ground and first floor levels all equipped and finished to the highest standards. Set in a quiet, secluded location with beautifully landscaped gardens on the edge of mature countryside, adjoining a Country Park, Friary Meadow is just 2 miles from the M27.
With our wide age range of Owners, from 55 upwards, we cater for independent living in your very own luxury property and also offer extra care packages to suit. Whether it's a short-term care package, help with medication or progressive attention, our CQC Registered Care Manager can discuss your needs and offer a tailored comprehensive individual care package.
Fees apply but you and your fellow Owners will have real control as you will become shareholders in the 'not for profit' Friary Meadow Limited. Properties are leasehold with a 999 year term and the ground rent is £1 p.a. Full details are available on application.
ON-SITE SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Competitively priced, flexible care packages provided by on-site staff employed 24/7 by Friary Meadow Ltd
- A private residents' restaurant, serving a three-course hot lunch
- A licensed residents’ bar, café and terrace
- A small residents movie theatre
- Golf buggy for transport around the village
- A mini bus for outings etc
- Reception with 24/7 staffing
- Laundry for use by Friary Meadow employees
TENURE: Leasehold; SERVICES: All mains services; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Fareham Borough Council; TAX BAND: TBC; EPC Provided on request
Titchfield Village - 0.9 miles; Fareham Train Station - 2.9 miles; M27, J9 - 1.7 miles
Photographs are of our show home for illustration purposes. All dimensions (indicated to maximum size) are intended for guidance only and cannot be relied upon by prospective purchasers who must make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correct detail.